Safe Homes, Safe Communities
Referral Process/Client Intake
The Center primarily receives referrals from the Adult Probation Department and Social Service Department of the Circuit Court of Cook County. Other referrals come from other courts in surrounding suburban communities and occasionally from other states.
CADP also receives referrals from child welfare, other social service agencies, private practitioners, attorneys, and from individuals who believe they have been abusive to an intimate partner and want to change.
- Call our Tri-Taylor Office at (312) 265-0206 (813 S. Western Avenue, Chicago, Illinois) office to make an appointment for a confidential assessment. Assessments and groups are available in the Tri-Taylor/Near West Side area and in Englewood. Our assessment worker will work with you to determine if you are appropriate for our program.
- If you and your intake worker agree that these groups might be helpful for you to change some patterns in your life that have become destructive, you will be asked to attend an orientation group that will introduce you to the group process.
- Following orientation, you will begin weekly 2-hour groups.
- The group program continues for a minimum of 24 weeks, but may be extended if needed to meet completion criteria.
- Certificates are provided for successful completion of the program.
If you feel that you can benefit from our services, please call our office (312) 265-0206 directly for an appointment.